Orvis Pro Boa Wading Boot
The orvis pro Boa wading Boot is THE top-of-the-line wading boot to make all of your fly fishing dreams come true. This incredible boot is equipped with the advanced Fit System, meaning that it will offer you a comfortable, perfectly snug fit no matter what. In addition, this uniquely designed boot features an exclusive outsole compound created in partnership with Michelin – providing you with the best wet rubber traction in the industry. Plus, with the revolutionary new lug pattern, you’ll enjoy reduced shock and amazing stability while you’re out on the water. Ready to take your fishing trips to the next level? Invest in a pair of Orvis Pro Boa Boots today!
This boot features a unique BOA dial micro-adjustable system that allows you to get a perfect fit every time. The dial is easy to use, even in the harshest weather conditions, and the laces and guide configuration ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
The M2 2:1 gear ratio provides easy lace take-up and closure, so you can quickly adjust the fit as needed. And the tough, durable construction can handle any terrain you encounter. Whether you’re an experienced angler or just getting started, the Orvis Pro Boa Wading Boot is the perfect choice for all your wading needs!
Works great in cold weather situations better then traditional laces!
Men’s whole sizes 7-14 (Women’s equivalent sizes 8-15).
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. THAT’S THE ORVIS WAY.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- New BOA Lacing configuration ensures even pressure when tightening laces.
- Michelin® Outdoor Extreme outsole provides optimal felt traction and durability – Accepts studs throughout rubbercore.
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time –
- 3D molded Ortholite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort –
- 25% better abrasion resistance and 43% improvement in wet traction –
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high wear areas and drastically improves durability –
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
When sizing for wading boots, typically we like to start one size up from your normal shoe size.
This is to accomodate for the added volume needed when wearing waders.
The chart below lists the ORVIS Wading Boot sizing with equivalent shoe sizes.
Please use this chart when ordering to ensure an ideal fit. (i.e. Men’s US size 10 would take an ORVIS Men’s Wading Boot size 11/Women’s US size 7 would take an ORVIS Women’s Wading Boot size 8.)
|US Men’s Shoe Size||Orvis Men’s Wading Boot Size||UK Size||EURO Size|
*Size 5 and 6 available in Encounter only.
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13