Orvis Women’s Ultralight Wading Boot
Looking for a women’s boot that is ultralight and leaves nothing to be desired? Look no further than the Orvis Women’s Ultralight Wading Boot. Weighing in at just 38oz, this boot is perfect for long days on the water. The quick-drying microfiber ensures that your boots will not stay wet for too long. The Orvishoe features a Vibram sole, widely considered to be one of the best on the market. Additionally, the Orvis Ultralight has a low profile, making it a good choice if you move around a lot during the day. If you need a little extra grip, you can add pegs to the bottom of the boot- an especially useful feature if you find yourself walking on slippery surfaces like algae-covered rocks. Give your feet the support they deserve with the Orvis Women’s Ultralight Wading Boot.
In women’s whole sizes 6-11.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. THAT’S THE ORVIS WAY.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx weight 38oz/pair (size 8W)
PosiGrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½” of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼” hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 24 studs per pack. Made in USA.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11