Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket
Orvis designed a wading jacket with the minimalists in mind. The Orvis Ultralight Wading Jacket offers solid protection against wind and rain that can be carried in a small daypack or even the Orvis Guide Sling Pack. Most wading jackets are heavy and bulky, but this new approach to foul weather protection offers more comfort, freedom, and a significant reduction in bulk.
Seams are taped for added waterproofing. Dolphin cuffs keep water out when reaching into the water. Constructed with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zippers are flexible, easy to slide, yet keep the elements out. Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim. Rear yoke D-ring for net. The Ultralight Wading Jacket is perfect for when you don’t have the extra space to carry bulky jackets.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
Weight in size M: 480 g/16.9 oz.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets
- Side zip pockets feature four-way stretch power mesh to reduce bulk and increase ventilation
- Internal power mesh pocket for added storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness
- 30K Breathability rating
Alloy Ash, Evening Blue
Large, Medium, Small, XLarge, XXLarge