Orvis Pro Hybrid Wading Boot-New for 2023
NEW for 2032: Available NOW
When Orvis came out with the Pro wading boot and the Boa Pro wading Boot in collaboration with the Michelin rubber co. It was a revolutionary product for many Fly-fishers. Building on that concept Orvis has once again made strides in being the first in innovation. the new Orvis Pro Hybrid wading boot combines the Michelin rubber with the felt to create an even better wading platform, when it comes to wading in very slippery rivers. The new design allows for even better traction and stability. The new design is lighter, making for more enjoyable long days on the water. The new design incorporates Michelin rubber in the outer edges and toe cap which are the areas of the most wear and tear. Grippier felt makes up the middle of the sole. A unique feature of the Pro Hybrid boot is the use of an algae-based foam that helps clean water when you’re fishing. The upper section of the Pro hybrid boot is still the same as the original. Double stitching where it’s needed. A higher cut provides better ankle support. For the serious wade fishers this boot is the ultimate in comfort and Functionality.
Sizes 7-14 (Women’s equivalent sizes 8-15)
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. THAT’S THE ORVIS WAY.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Orvis Pro Hybrid Wading Boot
- Hybrid felt inner sole, surrounded by industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction while felt inner sole is even better on slippery rocks.
- Felt sole securely accommodates optional studs
- High-comfort cushioning midsole made of Bloom Rise algae-based sustainable foam cleans 30 gallons of water per pair
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino® microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14