Orvis Men’s Pro Approach Wading Shoe
Introducing the Orvis Pro Approach wading shoe! This extraordinary shoe is perfect for a variety of outdoor activities like hiking, boating, and wet wading. Its unique design and construction makes it incredibly lightweight and quick-drying, yet still rugged and durable. The PU cage technology provides superior drainage and reduced weight, while the integrated Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering the shoe. The Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole provides outstanding wet traction and abrasion resistance. And for all-day comfort, the removable 3D molded OrthoLite insole rests on a single density phylon midsole. So if you’re looking for a versatile, comfortable, and durable outdoor shoe, the Orvis Pro Approach is the perfect choice!
Men’s sizes 7-14. Weighs 23 oz.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. THAT’S THE ORVIS WAY.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Versatile wet wading, hiking, and boat shoe
- Lightweight seamless PU cage construction
- Integrated, breathable Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering
- Non-marking version of the Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole
- 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition
- Removable 3D molded OrthoLite insole
- Single density phylon midsole
- Integrated lace hood allows laces to easily tuck away
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14