Orvis Hydros Nymph Line
Since 2013 All Orvis fly lines have Been produced by Scientific Anglers. SA has been an industry leader in fly line manufacturing for decades. For anglers requiring a heavier nymphing rig, Orvis and Scientific Anglers designed their Hydros Nymph fly line. This powerful head easily turns over multi-fly rigs and its long belly makes on-water line management easy. With AST patented dry-slick technology incorporated in its smooth coated line, you get continual protection and slickness with each cast. Dual welded loops make connecting to your backing and leader simple, while Orvis Line ID lets you quickly identify your line. And for fishing in cold to moderate water temps, this braided multifilament core won’t let you down! For quick recognition of depth changes, this Hydros Nymph fly line also features a moss front section followed by peach rear taper.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Nymphing line designed for heavier multi-fly rigs
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change at 30′
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 5-8
- Overweighted by 1.5 sizes to assist in turning over heavy rigs
WF5F, WF6F, WF7F, WF8F