Orvis Clearwater Wading Jacket
The Orvis Clearwater Wading Jacket is designed to meet your entire fly fishing protection needs. The jacket is made of high-quality nylon fabric and offers excellent protection against water splashes while fishing. The jacket is made lightweight to make it more comfortable and breathable. It keeps your body cool in summer and warm in winter. The YKK Aquaguard zippers are waterproof and protect your chest and upper body from water splashes.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Orvis designed the Orvis Clearwater Wading Jacket to meet all fly fishing protection requirements. Anglers often get splashes of water on their faces and chests, making them look wet and messy. However, this is no reason to move away from what you love. Dress and walk like a master. Check out what makes this jacket perfect for you.
The nylon material used in the jacket makes the entire coat waterproof, keeping you warm and dry even in winter. The material makes the jacket lightweight, so you can play with ease. The construction is breathable and allows air to circulate to keep you warm.
- The zippers are YKK Aquaguard and do not allow leakage, protecting the chest area from cold or water splashes. The front zip runs from the bottom of the jacket to the top of the collar. The other is a shorter zipper on the bottom pocket.
- The hood attached to the jacket has an E-Z design and is lined with wool. Their design completely covers the head and penetrates the forehead area.
- Pockets have a fleece lining that warms your hands. The two front pockets are spacious enough to store your fly boxes and give you easy access to your gear. In total, the jacket has six pockets: two with flaps, two hand warmers and one outer zipped to keep them closed, and an inner zipped to protect your phone or keys.
- -In the hood’s chin strap, there is a lining that retains body heat and maintains a moderate temperature in very cold weather.
The waist has an elastic drawstring that can be adjusted if you want to wear it tight. This is useful for protecting your upper body when going into deep water.
- The sleeves have adjustable cuffs. So if you want tight or loose, you can adjust your tightness.
- D-loop attachment point on the back, ideal for adding a magnetic landing point. Fly patch at the upper right chest is ideal for drying flies after use or choosing from for the day.
- Available sizes are Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and Double X-Large.
- All these features together to protect you from the cold and a limited lifetime warranty on this jacket are highlights that will delight you.
Falcon, Moss Green
S, M, L, XL, XXL