Fishpond Wind River Roll top backpack – | Fishpond
The Fishpond Wind River Roll Top Backpack is the perfect choice for those looking for a durable and comfortable backpack to take on their next adventure. With plenty of space to store all of your gear, this backpack is perfect for everything from long hikes to whitewater rafting. Additionally, the thermoformed back panel and adjustable hip belt make this backpack extremely comfortable to wear, even when carrying a heavy load. Whether you’re headed to Alaska or just your local river, the Wind River Roll Top Backpack is sure to make your trip a success.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
900D TPU coated NewStream fabric-
Dimensions: 24” (when rolled 3 times) x 12” x 8”
Height measures 31” when unrolled
Capacity: 38L max volume (2318 cu.in.)
- Constructed from Fishpond’s 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric. NewStream recycled fabric is made with 100% recycled single-use plastic water bottles, eliminating the use of petrochemicals, while maintaining the durability and function at the heart of our submersible line.
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for two-way radios or GPS systems
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest front panel, and Cross-Current Chest Pack