Fishpond Waterdance Guide Pack
By far our number selling lumbar pack. The Fishpond Waterdance Guide Lumbar pack is the perfect choice for professional guides or serious anglers who want the best gear for their long days on the water. With two zippered main compartments and a signature “zip-down” fly bench, this pack has plenty of room to store all your essentials, plus extra gear and accessories. Additionally, the lumbar pack design ensures a comfortable fit even when you’re carrying a lot of weight. So if you’re looking for the ultimate lumbar pack, the Fishpond Waterdance Guide Lumbar pack is the ideal choice. This is one of those pieces of equipment that has made Fishpond what it is today.
We at Fishpond are committed to doing better. That’s why we’ve made it our mission 10 years ago, when the first Cycle Pond fabric came out of recycled fishing nets pulled from ocean environments – an industry first! Nowadays nearly all fabrics here in both production and retail channels come together under one roof: The logo you know so well is still proudly displayed on every product because sustainability isn’t just words for us anymore; It’s everything that has driven who we are today as company leaders dedicated to creating innovative solutions around resource recovery while educating consumers about how their choices affect
2 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Capacity: 427 cu. in.
Dimensions: 11” x 7” x 9.5”
- 420D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Fishpond Jacquard accent webbing and climbing cord loops for attaching tools and accessories
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Padded, breathable air mesh backing
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)