Fishpond Men’s Upstream Tech Vest
The Fishpond Upstream tech vest is about as good as they come. designed by fishermen for fishermen. If you’re looking for a fishing vest that is both eco-friendly and functional, look no further than the Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest. Made with entirely regenerated nylon waste materials, this vest is built to last. The integrated net holster is a unique feature that allows you to carry a long-handled net. With 14 interior and exterior compartments, including two front pockets that can each hold up to 4 large fly boxes, this vest has ample storage space for all of your gear. And the adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and front zipper closure ensure a perfect fit. So don’t let anything get in the way of a good day of fishing – grab your Upstream Tech Vest and hit the water!
Sustainability is an important issue to us here at Fishpond. We’re committed not just because it’s the right thing, but also to how sustainable sourcing can make your products better and more innovative than they were before! That’s why when we created our signature Cyclepond Econyl fabric ten years ago – made entirely out of repurposed fishing nets pulled from oceans all over–no one had ever seen anything like this before in fashion history (or nowadays). And since then? Well let me tell you something: there are many brands following suit.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Tight 20″ X 22″
Loose 20″ X 24
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder