Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System 2.0
Looking for a top-of-the-line wading belt system? Check out the Fishpond Switchback. This newly redesigned belt system is loaded with features, including additional storage and a quick-release rail system. You can also attach compatible systems like the Thunderhead Submersible Pouch or Canyon Creek Chest Pack. And with its ambidextrous design and molle slots for water bottles and rod holders, the Switchback is perfect for any angler. So don’t settle for anything less – get the Fishpond Switchback Belt System 2.0 today!
Fishpond has been fishing sustainably for over ten years and our commitment to the environment knows no bounds. You can find us using recycled materials in every aspect of production, including fly boxes made from100%post-consumer plastic bottles reclaimed naïvely by glueing together old fabric that would otherwise have ended up landfilled or burned.
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Made from 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Pack Measurements: 9” x 8” x 3.5”
Fits waist sizes from 33” to 64”
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 2L pack, and shoulder strap
- Thermoformed foam belt with built in net slot for wide range of net sizes
- Pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ – allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Ambidextrous design for left or right handed configuration
- Shoulder strap pad with Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro pad for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- Main zippered compartment with removable divider and 2 interior pockets for organization
- Front stretch compartment with 2 interior pockets
- Exterior velcro patch for use with Tacky Fly Dock
- Hypalon attachment points and TPU coated nylon straps for retractors, hemostats, tippet holders, floatant bottle holders, and other accessories