Ridgeline tech pack – A versatile travel bag for fly fishing and more | Fishpond
Whether you’re hitting the trails for a day hike or heading off for a multi-day backpacking trip, you need a pack that can carry all your gear without weighing you down. That’s where the Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack comes in. This versatile pack offers both a vest-style front and a spacious backpack, so you can easily carry everything you need without compromising on space or comfort.
The front of the pack features multiple interior and exterior pockets, perfect for storing essential items within easy reach. And the backpack section is spacious enough to hold extra gear, a packed lunch, and even a hydration reservoir – but remains lightweight thanks to its innovative design. So whatever your next adventure entails, the Ridgeline Tech Pack has got you covered.
Since our beginning, sustainability has been a guiding force here at Fishpond. We were the first company in our industry to introduce a line of products made out of recycled fishing nets, and we continue to lead the way in sustainable manufacturing practices.
Nearly all of our fabrics are made from recycled threads, which means they are gentle on the environment and help us to reduce our carbon footprint. We are constantly exploring new ways to minimize our impact on the planet, and we are committed to being a force for good in the world.
When you purchase a Fishpond product, you can be confident that you are supporting a company that is working hard to make a difference. We hope you join us in our commitment to sustainability!
1 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Backpack: 15L (900 Cu. In.)
- 2.95 lbs
Once a commercial fishing net is worn out, they are commonly discarded in the sea becoming “Ghost Nets”. Cyclepond gives these “Ghost Nets” another life as a fishpond product.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- One size fits most, adjustable shoulder strap system
- Optional Back vest
- Built in hydration reservoir with Interior sleeve and pass-through
- Integrated dual net slots and water bottle holders on either side of backpack
- Lightweight mesh back designed to keep torso and back cool
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 22 interior and exterior pockets
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable fly mat
- Integrated rod holder on vest