Fishpond Ridgeline Backpack – Fly-Fishing Gear & Accessories
In a world where simplicity means more time on the water, the one pack that reigns supreme is the Fishpond Ridgeline Backpack. Lightweight, compact, and feature-rich, the Ridgeline Backpack is perfect for day hikes and your weekly commute alike. A large, topside opening reveals plenty of space for fly boxes, extra layers, lunch, and a hydration reservoir, while exterior compartments allow for quick access to the essentials. Lightweight and comfortable for all day adventure.
The Ridgeline backpack is constructed with Integrated pass-through slots keep your net within reach, while attachment points on the front and rear of the pack offer additional storage when used with our line of chest packs. So whether you’re headed to your local stream or hitting the trail for a weekend adventure, make sure you bring along your trusty Fishpond Ridgeline Backpack. After all, it’s true—there is beauty in simplicity.
Since our beginning, sustainability has been a guiding force here at Fishpond. We were the first company in our industry to introduce a line of products made out of recycled fishing nets, and we continue to lead the way in sustainable manufacturing practices.
Nearly all of our fabrics are made from recycled threads, which means they are gentle on the environment and help us to reduce our carbon footprint. We are constantly exploring new ways to minimize our impact on the planet, and we are committed to being a force for good in the world.
When you purchase a Fishpond product, you can be confident that you are supporting a company that is working hard to make a difference. We hope you join us in our commitment to sustainability!
Free shipping on orders over $200!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Made from 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- capacity:15L (900 Cu. In.)
- Dimensions: 19“ x 11“ x 8“
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Exterior Hypalon® attachment points for tools and accessories
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Exterior top pockets and stretch-mesh pockets for quick access
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and Cross-Current Chest Pack