The Clearwater Felt Sole Wading Boot is made of high-quality leather that makes it a durable footwear in any condition. The wading boots protect your feet from water and other environmental elements while fishing and traveling in any location.
It comes with a hard rubber toe and heel for enhanced protection and strength on rough surfaces. Orvis has given a phylon sole and ESS plate for high stability and retention on wet surfaces. Here are the main features of Orvis Clearwater Felt Sole Wading Boot.
- Phylon midsole with ESS plate
- Integrated EVA foam for comfort
- Scratched rubber toe, and heel
- Durable Anti-slip Felt
Orvis M ClearW Wading Boot Rub
The Orvis Pro Approach shoes are highly useful for fishing, hiking and boating activities. Orvis makes it available at an affordable price of $149 and you can order it online. The shoes are lightweight but rugged and can be used for a variety of water activities. Here are the main features of these wonderful wet wading shoes.
- Lightweight and durable
- Made of quick drying material
- PU Cage technology used for drainage
- YKK side zippers
- Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole
- Comfortable, and breathable Airprene uppers.
- Single density phylon midsole
- Snug fitting cuff to keep out sand and debris.
The Orvis Mens Ultralight Wading Boots are made to perform best in every situation and offer you better grip. The EVA outsole grip slick offers better grip on every surface especially on wet surfaces. The ultralight wading boot fits very comfortably on your feet although they feel a little snug when you use them with the thickest neoprene wader boots. Most of the weight of the boots is concentrated at the base. Overall the Orvis Mens Ultralight Wading Boots create a perfect balance between weight and performance.
The new and innovative Orvis Pro Boa Wading Boot offers extra comfort and convenience. The product is designed keeping in mind the requirements and needs of fly fishers and uses the improved Fit System. It is the best wading boot available for purchase.
- Improved Fit System offering extra comfort and even tension across the boot
- Great wet rubber traction provided by Michelin Extreme Outdoor outsole
- High-density Phylon midsole for an ideal comfort-to-weight ratio
- Strategic locations for placing optional studs
- OrthoLite X25 3D molded insole providing extra support and comfort
- Optimum strength-to-weight ratio through the Clarino microfiber quick-drying upper
- PU casting construction to reduce seams and improve the boot’s durability
- Superior protection through scratch rubber heel and toe cap
- Large heel pull to wear and remove the boots easily
- High-density and durable laces
The Orvis Pro Boa Wading Boot is meant exclusively for fly fishing and will allow you to cover more miles in the water comfortably.
$27.95 – $29.95
Wading in the rain during the hot summer months is one of the great joys of fly fishing. With these protective neoprene socks you can wear your traditional wading boots while wading with comfort and safety. These anatomically shaped 2.5mm neoprene socks offer maximum comfort on the river and replace your regular long-legged boot when the weather gets hot. The socks are washable, so you can wear them in wet conditions and if they get dirty, you can wash them anywhere as they dry quickly in the sun.
Built as a part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System for women, the Women’s Ultralight Wading Boot offers protection and performance without adding extra bulk. Made of clarion microfiber the upper part of the shoe is made tough and waterproof. The rubber soles are abrasion resistant and the EVA midsole provide all day comfort. The laces in the boots are tightly woven for enhanced abrasion resistance. The Orvis Women’s Ultra light Wading Boots are a part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System.
The Orvis Pro boots are light, flexible and easy to wear all day long. They are an absolute requirement for anglers who spend most of their time fishing, wading and walking on various terrains! Combine that with the durability of the Michelin sole, and the Pro boots have what it takes to become a favorite with anglers around the world. Here are the main features of this amazing Orvis wading boot:
- Michelin outsole for wet traction
- High-density Phylon midsole for optimal comfort-to-weight ratio
- 3D molded Ortholite X25 insole
- Scratch rubber toe cap
- Good strength-to-weight ratio