Expert Fly Fishing Guides
Since 1992, Fly Fishing Outfitters’ passion has been connecting people to nature through fly fishing.
In this time, we have been a two-time winner of Orvis Endorsed Outfitter of the Year and our staff has grown to more than 30 guides who boast a combined 275+ years’ experience guiding local waters. Over the years, we have guided some of the Vail Valley’s biggest corporate groups as well as many smaller more intimate wedding parties. Whether it’s 8 or 800 clients in the group, we take care in ensuring everyone’s enjoyment of our passion. Our staff has the experience to handle groups of any size. For weddings, we offer a 15% discount off our regular rates since most guests are paying separately.
Fly Fishing Wedding Parties
- Fly fishing pre-wedding parties and get-togethers
- Post-wedding party
- A day of fun with party guests
- Companionship for the bride and groom
- Getting the bride and groom families closer
- Shared experience
- Creating memories
- Enjoy the outdoors with spectacular views
- A gentle sport that builds on teamwork
- Tailored-made fly fishing trips for specific preferences
- Have lunch by the river and share good laughs and love
- Involve children who might otherwise get bored at a wedding
- Seasoned and novice anglers
- Rewarding sport
- Enjoy the scenery
All Wedding Groups Welcome
Fly-fishing is a perfect activity for any size group and NO experience is necessary. Fly-fishing is a unique and fun destination wedding activity.
We offer a wedding special for groups of 5 or more—the bride and/or groom fish at no charge (savings can be divided among the group).
At Fly Fishing Outfitters, we know that wedding groups sometimes have special requests and may be under time constraints. Rest assured that we will get you back in plenty of time for your scheduled events, whether you can only fish for a few hours or a full day. We will tailor any trip to meet your specific needs.
To obtain the wedding group sales packet, please call Fly Fishing Outfitters at 970-845-8090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All or part of this operation is conducted on public lands under BLM Special Use Permit.