Fly Fishing Outfitters is proud to be partnered with the Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa as our lodging partner starting in 2023.
Located along the banks of the Eagle river in Avon at the base of Beaver Creek resort the Westin Riverfront resort and Spa was Named one of the “50 Best Resorts in the World” for 2022 by Conde Nast Traveler.
Stay at the Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa during Your Fly Fishing Trip
STAY & PLAY PACKAGE
Enjoy up to 20% off lodging rates for room type of your choice and includes:
– traditional hotel room, studio king (including ADA suites), one, two, & three bedroom residences
– Discounter resort fees
– Discounted Valet Parking
– assistance in scheduling airport transportation via reservations team
– dog friendly room/suites available at $150 per stay
– on-premise Spa Anjali offers mountain inspired treatments & full service salon
– heated 25-yard salt water pool, three infinity hot tubs overlooking the Eagle River
– Athletic Club Westin, featuring TechnoGym & Peloton, offers 50+ group classes weekly
– housekeeping services offered every other day
– three on-premise dinning options: Stoke & Rye, The Riverfront Market & The Lookout Bar
– 24-hour room service available
– washers & dryers are available in one, two, & three bedroom residence; common area washer & dryers available for all hotel rooms & suites stays, located on the 8th floor
RESERVE YOUR STAY
To reserve your stay, please contact our on-site reservations team
Monday-Friday | 9:00am-5:00pm MST
To receive package pricing, share you are a Fly Fishing Outfitters Guest
As a local promotion, reservation must only be reserved with on-premise reservations team & not via Marriott corporate or via the Marriott BonVoy app
Click here to learn more about our Orvis fly fishing schools!
Enjoy Vail Valley for Your Ski and Fly Fishing
Not only is the Vail Valley home to 2 world-class ski resorts, but it’s also home to a world-class Trout fishery. Plus, it’s centrally located within an hour’s drive of the Frying Pan & Blue River Tailwater rivers and the Colorado, Roaring Fork, and Eagle rivers. The incredible diversity of our fishery makes planning a fly fishing trip for any and all skill levels easy. From beginner to advanced, our Orvis endorsed guide staff can tailor your adventure to your liking. From stalking Brookies in a high mountain stream to chasing the Big Browns of Colorado river in a drift boat, our valley has it all!
Are Vail/Beaver Creek at the center of the Colorado Fly-fishing universe? Read More here.
Take in the Surrounding Area
- Things to do around Vail
- Relaxation, sightseeing, and sports
- Food and drinks
- Walking, hiking, and biking
- Enjoy a full package of holidays with fly fishing and discovery